|School Council Members|
|Principal (Executive Officer)||Rob Duncan|
|Vice President||Alfred Matthews|
|Parent Representative||Mark Redhead|
|Parent Representative||Steeve Florent|
|Parent Representative||Erina Hamilton|
|Parent Representative||Danni Gough|
|DET (Staff) Representative||Peter Langham|
|DET (Staff) Representative||Lara Cuperus|
|DET (Staff) Representative||Elizabeth Swan|
|Community Representative||Greg Carson|
|Student Representatives||Trent Wilson & Kiah Gomez|
School Council Meeting Dates:
- February 20th
- March 20th
- May 22nd
- June 19th
- July 24th
- August 21st
- October 16th
- November 20th
- December 11th
The Role of School Council:
- School Council is a legally formed body that is given powers to set the key directions of the College. It is the major governing body of the College and decides future directions for the College and oversees the College's operation.
- To establish broad direction and vision of the College within the Learning Community.
- To develop and monitor the College Strategic Plan. To develop, review and update the College policies.
- To develop, review and monitor the Student Code of Conduct and the Student Dress Code.
- To raise funds for College related purposes. To approve the annual budget and monitor expenditure.
- To maintain the College's grounds and facilities. To enter into contracts (e.g. cleaning).
- To report annually to the Learning Community and to DET. To stimulate interest in the College generally.
College Council does not:
- Manage the College.
- Employ teaching staff.
- Represent sectional interests.
- Renew the Principal's contract or hire and fire the Principal.
- Determine class allocations.
- Discuss individual issues between teachers and students and/or parent.
Contact Ms Monique Guerin, Business Manager on 9704 3333 for more information about School Council.