Fee Schedules. Prep to Year 12.
Class resources are used to cover material costs for subjects which include Mathletics, booklets, art and craft material, incursions, first aid, welfare services, career guidance services to name a few. Please contact our Accounts Officers or Finance Manager on 03 9704 3333 for further information. Please see links below to download more information regarding fees for individual year levels.
Change Of Details. It is important you keep the school informed of changes, such as contact phone numbers, addresses and access restrictions. Always notify the class teacher and the General Office, Building A, of any temporary or new arrangements. Please print our Change of Details form, complete and return to the General Office, Building A.Change of Details form
2018 Fees. Please see links for detailed lists of each year levels fees.Prep Grade 1 Grade 2 Grade 3 Grade 4 Grade 5 Grade 6 Year 7 Year 8 Year 9 Year 10 Year 11 Year 12
2018 Fees and Charges. Can be paid during school business hours at Reception with either cash, EFTPOS, credit card or cheque.
Online through Compass. You can pay for and approve events on line now in Compass.
Charges can now be paid with PayPal.Me. It's easy and its fast. Simply click the link, enter an amount, log into your PayPal account and you're done. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can sign up in minutes. PayPal.Me
Outside school business hours online
• BPAY - Refer to your statement for the biller code and your reference.
• Centrepay - If you receive Centrelink benefits, some of the payment can be directed to pay school fees and charges. Centrypay Form
• No Interest Loan - For eligible residents of Casey - Casey North Community Information & Support Service www.caseynorthciss.com.au
• No Interest Loan Scheme - Brotherhood of St Laurence www.bsl.org.au
College Payment Plan
Organise to pay your fees weekly/monthly/quarterly by contacting the College Finance Manager, Ross Larson on 9704 3333.
Saver Plus was developed by Brotherhood of St Laurence and ANZ in 2003 and is delivered in Casey and Cardinia by the Brotherhood of St Laurence. It is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services and ANZ.
Participants set a savings goal for education costs, make regular deposits into a savings account over 10 months, and attend financial skills workshops. At the end of the program their savings are matched by ANZ, dollar for dollar, up to $500, to be used for education costs such as uniforms, books, excursions, sports fees and laptops.
Is Saver Plus suitable for your families?
Parents are eligible to join Saver Plus if they meet all the following the criteria:
• Be over 18 years old
• Have a Centrelink Health Care or Pensioner Concession card
• Have some regular income from work (themselves or their partner) including casual, part-time, full-time or seasonal employment
• Have a child enrolled at school (or enrolled to start school), or attend vocational education themselves
To learn more Saver Plus Flyer
Camp, Sports & Excursion Fund (CSEF)
For help to pay for excursions/camps and sporting activities if you have a valid health care card.
Please return forms to Monique Campbell at A Block Reception.
A copy of DET and school payments is available on request.